A few really great things happened this past weekend. In no particular order they go like this:
1. I was able to see my sister MacKenzie (YAY!!!!)
2. Took a few runs at Vail with some amazing friends :)
3. Met up with Mason, a friend from College who lives in Denver now for an out of the blue Apres Ski drink on the patio.
4. Flew in style, with probably the best pilot out there.
5. Sitting Co-pilot, learning a lot, and seeing the flat lands between Colorado and Wisconsin.
This was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a really long time. I don’t think my smile faded from Friday morning at 6am to Sunday afternoon when we landed. I’m so thankful to have these great people in my life. If I could change one thing about this weekend, it would’ve been to have more time.