Costumes to sew…
- 8 Togas
- 12 Genie Pants
- 8 dress capes
- 2 hip-hop outfits
- hand symbol elastics
- toreador cape
- 16 mesh masks
HOLY MOLY! What did I get myself into? Thankfully, from that list I get to cross off the following…
- 8 Togas (4 done)
- 12 Genie Pants (YAY!!!!)
- 8 dress capes (halfway done!)
- 2 hip-hop outfits-(waiting on the samples to come in…tick tock, tick tock)
- hand symbol elastics (this will take an hour all together I think, its my goal to get these done by Thursday)
- toreador cape (goal to get done by Thursday)
- 16 mesh masks (this will probably be the last on my list to do…to be honest.
Looks like I have a lot more on my sewing queue that I had thought. I should have written this down earlier… Next week will be great, the kids are on Spring Break so I don’t have dance after work and can sew sew sew! I will also need to find some time to choreograph my solo…hopefully that will happen before May 15th, the day before the show.
I do want to give a shout out to my Mother, for helping me sew the genie pants, on her birthday! I’m so lucky!