It’s a pretty special day today!
It’s my Dad’s birthday! He’s always had my best interest and seems to make a positive spin out of even the gloomiest situations…a trait that most people should adopt.
- He’s saved me from (in my mind) attacking sting rays at Sting Ray City, Cayman Islands.
- He’s let me slide down the face of Aspen Mtn., wailing “ohhhhhhhhhhhhh daaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddyyyy”.
- He’s witness way too many performances of “The Nutcracker”.
- He’s supported women’s athletics, making sure his daughters had every opportunity that the boys did.
- He’s allowed me to learn from mistakes I’ve made.
- Recently; He’s walked me down the aisle to marry Rob.
- And now; He’s saved me from being swept away by the Ludlowville Falls. Hehehehe.
Happiest of birthdays, daaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddyyyyyyy!